Monday, August 15, 2011

Draining weekend

Draining on the mind, especially..

It was the week of Singapore's 46th National Day. Started off with an order of National Day cupcakes from a regular customer of mine. This was how her son celebrated with his classmates..


It was supposed to be a quiet week with just 1 more cake order for the week. The thought of that was a little depressing but hey, some catch up with rest and house cleaning was quite welcoming, too. But alas, things turned out very differently. God had His plans!

My beloved aunt, my late dad's sister, got admitted to hospital on Thursday morning. I left the hospital at almost 3am , with the assurance from my mum that she will call if anything happens. I was back the next morning and stayed the next 2 nights. Her condition worsened and she passed away at 4.45am on Sunday morning. May she rest in peace, Ameen!

This was the one time I was so glad I didn't have much orders for the weekend.

Thank God for His plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment