Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chewy Chocolate Chip cookies

As I age, I have a tendency to have sudden urges to bake. Midnight is not an exception. Even if I had the whole day to make time to bake something, it still occasionally comes at night.

There was once an urge to bake focaccia at midnight. Can you imagine baking bread at midnight when everyone else is asleep? Well, I can! And for today, the urge was to bake Chocolate Chip cookies. Yes, you heard me right. They're crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.

I've heard from some that people actually eat cookie dough. Never tried that before, though. But tonight, I was reminded and decided to try it out..

It didn't taste bad at all, as I've always thought it would.. especially with chunks of chopped chocolates in it..


 But I still love them baked, better than the raw version. And with the chocolate soft. These never made it to the cooling rack. But hey, I'd recommend eating them once straight out of the oven.


Enjoy and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment