Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Barney, Eeyore & Stitch

Amidst all the mental turmoil, cakes ordered still have to be made. No other choice.

This Barney cake was ordered by a return customer who ordered her first cake about a month ago. This was for her niece, Fareesa Qistina.


Since my sister had moved overseas, she referred her customer, Kenny, to me. Kenny wanted to order these Eeyore cupcakes for his wife, Sonya, and wanted it as a surprise for her so we liaised via his office email. How sweet of him!


Another customer of mine, who initially placed an order for a cake to be collected today, added on a set of cupcakes. Final deal was to collect the cake on Friday instead and the Stitch cupcakes today. I had fun with these cupcakes.


Did I mention I made a Stitch cake not too long ago? Here's a pic..


I just LOVE Stitch! Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment