Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chirpy Chip Cookies

 Yes, you read right! Chirpy, is what you'll be once you've had these chocolate chip cookies. I baked them yesterday and kept on eating them while working last night. I don't really like them too crispy so I lessened the oven time. They're still yummy, no doubt!





I got so excited and wanted to bake them quick that I forgot to even taste the dough. Well, not that I liked doing it but some people told me that they eat cookie dough. So I actually thought of trying it.But I forgot.. :D

And since there was shortage of space on the dining table (dinner was being prepared and table laid out), I had to be on routine. Dough scooped onto trays, the ones baked has to be removed onto cooling racks, and those cooled, bottled. I didn't even have time to count how many I made. But one thing's for sure, I'm baking them again.. Once they're gone, that is.. :D



Wish I had some cold milk to enjoy it with but anyway, they're nice own their own, too! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment