Saturday, October 22, 2011

Battle of the Devil and the Mud!

You can never go wrong with chocolate cakes! The more chocolate it contains, the more you desire it..

I've been tweaking some old chocolate cake recipes recently and found the one I liked better than my chocolate butter cake. It's texture is so moist and a little springy. Just a little but not as springy as sponge cake. Well, just about there but not there. You know what I mean? And yet, it's full of chocolatey goodness.. What cake comes to mind? The Devil's Food Cake, of course!


It's just yummy. Topped with fudge frosting that has a tinge of sour cream, it's so divine!


And then on to find a denser version of the devilish indulgence - the Chocolate Mud Cake! It is one that is full of chocolate madness in it..


..and topped with the right frosting, it's even more heavenly!


 The type of frosting that goes in and on your cakes depend on not just what suits the cake, but what suits you, too! If you're crazy into chocolate, then thick chocolate ganache would be perfect. Otherwise, a lighter version, the fudge frosting, does wonders, too!


Now, who do you think will win the battle? Let me go indulge myself in that last few bites of my chocolate cake while you drool.. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment